Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forgotten Appointments

So I think I am forgetting my mind lately seriously. Having major issues with the memory. So today was quite a busy day and will only get busier, funny thing is that as of yesterday at 8 pm I thought it would be boring, easy going and all out dull. When did it becaome so lively? Last night at 9:30 pm the missionaries called. Funny thing really, occured right then i remembered that I signed up to feed the missionaries. Oopsie, but that is not the half of it. At that moment a few other memories came to my mind. I suddenly remembered I had a primary presidency meeting scheduled at my house as well as lunch at 11:30AM. Well that is not too bad too appointments I had forgotten about but there was more. I had forgotten that I also had an appointment for visiting teaching, this one I did not remember until I pulled my roster out at the presidency meeting. I had written the appointment on the roster. Gosh that was a smart one wasn't it. Then as I am putting the roster away I see my message light is on on the cell phone so i check it right quick. I forgot that Tim had an appointment at the dentist at 9 AM this morning and they called to tell me that they wee worried that I was going to miss it only I never checked it until my meeting. HaHa! Now do you think I have the worst memory ever. I bet you do? Here are the other two forgotten appointments. I forgot that I had told a friend i was going to walk our twelve mile trek this morning. Good thing it rained so I did not overlap that one. The last forgotten appointment is the visiting teaching and I hope that it does not overlap dinner with the missionaries. Life is crazy when you are having fun. Maybe that is it or maybe it is just that Clint is gone so I have no one to remind me that my head holds my brain and it really does sit on my shoulders. Anyhow lets hope I do not forget something else this week. Do not count on it though, we all know I am not a miracle worker.

2 comments:

  1. You know what I say?!! GOOD! I know that I'm not alone in this! ☺ I almost forgot about a dr's appointment this morning and that I needed to make arrangements to get Wes to preschoool because I wouldn't get back in time to take him. Thank goodness I have a wonderful neighbor who didn't mind taking Wes AND taking him to preschool! Sad, but we've never been able to feed the missionaries. Shawn was always gone to meetings, and they couldn't come over without him...also now we can only feed them if we also have an investigator at our home! Good luck with all the appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the missionaries bring a single soldier with them they can be fed without your husband in the home. That is how they got fed. They brought a poor little skinny single soldies with them. One who eats Ramon everynight. I was more then happy to feed them all. Thanks for helping me realize it is ok to forget appointments sometimes. by the way I love love love your new house. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete