Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just Five More Minutes That's All!

So today was just one of those days at least the beginning of it was. Started out that way. Let me tell you about it. Okay so my alarm normally goes off at 6:40AM. I must have been tired from the previous day so it was hard to wake up. i decided I would sort of stretch and doze for just five more minutes. After all I do this all the time. I dozed off and then unfortunately I was really tired and fell into a deep slunmber. The phone rang at 7:10 Am. Thankfully Tim heard it and I got it. It was Clint calling before he went to get his mail. I am so grateful he called. We would not have woken up and since the boys' bus now comes at 8:05Am they needed to get up or they would not have had time to make it. Lovely isn't it. I got the boys to the bus just in time. Some mores were getting a good giggle and they have all decided to ask me each day what I have going on for the day so I do not forget and I get to the places I need to be on time. We shall sure see.
i am so grateful for Clint that he will call and check on me when he knows I have just had a hard day and may need help to get a move on. I am grateful Tim heard the phone ring and I am glad that after that incident the day has ran incredibly smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment