Saturday, March 6, 2010

Funny Boys

So Tim and Steven have decided something i just had to share. Okay so Clint comes home for his R and R pretty quick. The boys know this because I am just so excited I cannot contain myself. Last night at bedtime Tim did not want to g to bed. I really felt like he was tired but needed some mom time. So I asked both boys to come get in my bed for a minute. They did. I thien had a little talk with them. This is where the funny comes in. I asked Tim why he did not want to go to bed and his logical little brain was working overtime and he proceeded to tell me that if he stayed awake then time would go faster and he would see Dad faster. Seems logical when I am writing it. I told him that no matter what it would still be the same amount of time so we might as wll go to bed so we would not be grumpy and we would be happy. This way when Dad finally did get home we would enjoy it more plus a month is still a long time. Well, that really did not cut it but his logical brain took over again and he said, " I really think it would be fater if I just stay awake, but i know that you are old mom, and you need your sleep so i will go to bed I guess!" I had to laugh and then I hugged him and he went to sleep. He is such a good boy.
K so that was the first funny. Second funny was I got the boys a little treat last night. Steven's favorite candy bar is a Kit Kat and Tim's is a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. When it was time for their little snack i got them out of the freezer and handed them to them. Then i said," so are you going to share?" This is how grous these boys really are. Now no giggling til the end. Steven peeled of a shaving with his finger nail and said," Here Mom." And Tim bit one of his cups, spit it in his hand and said, " Here is a bite." "No Thanks Guys! " I had to laugh. So funny. Tim had an explanation for his biting the cup for me. He said," My bites are a lot smaler then yours so I woud get more. " Again ya can't say they are not logical boys. Anyways i hope you enjoyed my little funny moents.

1 comment: