Friday, February 6, 2009

The Boys


So I decided I would write a blog about my boys. For everyone who knows me I have two boys. Steven is the oldest. He is ten. He has blond hair and green eyes and wears glasses. Steven is very intelligent. He loves to learn about history and science and you will often find him watching Discovery Channel and also History Channel although he loves to watch iCarley and Drake and Josh too. Right now he is in the fourth grade. He is really quite tall for his age and he is eating us out of house and home. I used to buy Steven really nice shoes because if I did that I could wear them too because we wore the same size, and I did not mind wearing boy's shoes. Now have to buy him his own shoes because his feet are now one whole size bigger then his mother's. He is a good boy and very helpful.

Tim is nine. Tim is our second child. he is so sweet. He tries so hard in all he does. Tim has gorgeous blue eyes and a smile that you would do anything. Tim is a very well mannered child. He always says please and thankyou and puts others before his own self. Tim is really into collecting right now. Tim collects Pokemon cards and teddy bears. Tim has made many friends because of his knowledge in these two things. Tim and Steven are best friends on a Saturday you may find Tim teaching Steven to play basketball or you might find him playing Army with his brother. I am so proud of Tim and know Clint is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment