Friday, November 12, 2010

Our little Dog Henry

Many of you know that this summer we added a family member to our household. No we did not have another baby, that is literally impossible, but we did add a baby... DOG. In August while Clint was still on his block leave after returning from OIF once again we decided to go to the mall Pet Store. I have always said I ws not a pet person. Clint has always said he is not a pet person, but this little guy just kind of got your attention. Henry is a little morky. What the heck is that? You may ask. Well a morky is cross breed. Henry is a Yorkshire mix/ Maltese mix. The maltese has stronger bones then a yorkshire so they breed them together to make them stronger. Henry is black and has big hazel eyes. We had looked at him the day before we bought him but that is all it was is looking. We came back to again look because we were bored the next day and Clint put this little puppy up over his shoulder and starts walking to the register. When I asked him what he was doing his simple reply was, "I am taking this dog home." Well that was a surprise. I could not even say no, this little dog already had a hold on us.
We have now had Henry for three months. He is just under six months old and at his maximum size. He is black and as I say BEAUTIFUL! We just love him. He is quite the entertainer. He follows you around everywhere including in the bathroom. He also sits right by you. He dances and wrestles and is quite a riot to watch. He is my companion while Clint is at work and Tim's best buddy too. I am so glad we ended up being Dog people after all. I now believe their is a dog for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment